Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Articles of Faith songs

Our Primary wants to teach the kids the articles of faith during 2014 so they asked me to teach the songs to the kids to help them.  I felt the need for some songs with a little more "pizzazz" so I wrote these versions.  My intent is to make this a really fun experience with lots of movement and instruments added where it seems appropriate.  I will add my notes to this page as the year progresses and I find ways to do this.

In the meantime,  here are my new arrangements and/or compositions for the 13 Articles of Faith.  You will see that 1, 3, and 4 are new arrangements of the songs from the Children's Songbook.  All others are brand new.  They are each sized as 8.5 x 11.  Have fun with them!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment